Top 10 Softest Drake Lyrics From “Take Care”
I’m not going to lie to you all, I don’t hate this album but I don’t like it either. There’s a few tracks that I’d bump and even add to some of my emo winter playlists, but that’s as far as it’ll go. You won’t hear me quote anything from this album, ya know, ya know, ya know, ya know. And as far as the review goes, you’ll just have to wait a week longer for my opinion. In the meantime take this as a preview of what my review will be like. There’s no denying Drake is as soft as cotton candy and as hard as frozen popsicles, and that is definitely portrayed through his music. Here are my top 10 softest Drake lyrics from Take Care. Some lyrics are suspect and some are soft. Take a peak for yourself.
10) I heard you got your ways, I never would’ve known. She say your such a dog, I say your such a bone. – Word. You fighting the girls, huh?
9) The realest n*ggas say your lyrics do sh*t for me, I told my story and made his-story – Damn, you got some goons showing you their soft side? Better yet, you gone through the same things they’ve experienced? Dope.
8) She says they miss the old Drake, girl don’t tempt me – Ooh no! Don’t dust of the wheelchair and break your legs.
7) I’m more concerned what n*ggas think about Christmas in August – Lol what?
6) Matching Rollies for real, matching Rovers for real, places they say they been we’re actually going for real – That’s real love for your friends right there.
5) They keep telling me don’t save you. If I ignore all that advice then something isn’t right, then who will I complain to? – Awww
4) May your neighbours respect you, trouble neglect you, Angels protect you and Heaven accept you – Dude went from a track of insults to some spit some lyrics that you’d hear in a gospel song.
3) I met your baby moms last night, we took a picture together I hope she frames it – Yeah I’m sure she’ll frame it, and you. So you better watch out bwoy.
2) Slave to the p*ssy, but I’m just playing the field n*gga – I figured he’d say something like that somewhere in the album. He went and said in the first track.
1) The way you walk, that’s me. The way you talk, that’s me. The way you gotcha your hair out, did you forget? That’s me. – Shout outs to making a chick what she is, but this almost sounds as if she’s biting your style. Giggles.
That’s just some of the stuff I came across that had me on pause and I’m sure there’s more. Let’s get this clear though, I don’t hate Drake and I don’t think his album sucks. I’m not a fan of it though; just a few songs. I do think Drake is talented, but I can also say that for about 100 unsigned MCs out there. Be on the lookout for my review too.