Dragon Fantasy Book I Version 1.10 Patch Notes
It’s time for another Dragon Fantasy Book I patch! This time around, the patch will be adding in some much appreciated features, including a run button, and in-game clock. The patch is currently in certification with Sony so we can expect it sometime in the near future. You can check out the patch notes just after the jump.
Patch 1.10 – PlayStation 3 & Vita
- A run button. Not to be mistaken for a rum button, this will allow players to move a little faster in towns and dungeons.
- In-game clock, so you know exactly how long it took you to earn that gold sword, before realizing it’s not actually a better weapon.
- Choose music independent of graphics. Want 16-bit looks but 8-bit chiptunes, or 8-bit graphics and melodic SNES style music? You can do that starting this patch.
- Start moving immediately after battles and scene changes while holding arrows.
- Selector will no longer pop up during battle animations if you accidentally hit a button. Nor if you deliberately hit a button. Take that!
- The quicksave will no longer allow you to respawn from your current location. While cool, that was actually unintended. No progress will be lost with this update to quicksaves.
Patch 1.10 – PS3-specific changes
- Fixed more crash bugs, notably the ones in Jerald’s Chapter (Chapter 3) and at the end of the Minecraft Adventures (Chapter 4)
Patch 1.10 – Vita-specific changes
- Update to the hit formula. Details can be found here.
Via: Muteki Corporation